The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong Annual General Meeting 2019
The Chamber will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 5 June 2019 at 5:30pm in the Harcourt Suite of The Hong Kong Club, 1 Jackson Road, Central.
1. To receive the annual report of the General Committee.
2. To receive the annual statement of accounts.
3. To elect Members for the General Committee of The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong in accordance with the Articles of Association adopted by the Members of the Chamber at an Extraordinary General Meeting held on Wednesday 20 September 1995.
4. To elect the Auditors and to fix their remuneration or determine the manner in which such remuneration is to be fixed.
5. To transact further business of which notice has been received in writing by the Secretary no later than 5:00pm on 6 May 2019.
To see the full notice, please click here.
Candidates’ profiles for the the General Committee of 2019 - 2020 can be viewed here.