View Photo Album
Supported by the Women in Business Committee
Belonging By Design- A Journey of Inclusion
In today's global business landscape, having a diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) strategy isn't just a checkbox — it's the very pulse of a forward-thinking corporate culture. It shapes success, creates competitive advantage, and draws in customers, employees, and top-tier talent.
The "Belonging by Design - A Journey of Inclusion" symposium by the British Chamber of Commerce will explore what it takes to proactively build a culture of belonging and inclusion. We’ll transcend boundaries, offering actionable insights on global DEIB perspectives and harnessing the potential of design thinking for real-world impact.
Join us for a symposium that's more than an event — it's a commitment to design a world where everyone thrives.
Click here to view the Symposium agenda, our speaker line-up and panel sessions.
Ticket includes 4 hours of content, networking break with refreshments, a networking cocktail with entertainment, a HK$50 donation to HELP, and a complimentary 1-day Delegate Pass to ReThink HK 2024.
Individual Ticket Price:
- Member: HK$930
- Start-up, Small Business, Non-Profit Member: $795
- Non-Member: HK$1,100
ESG Engagement Partner
The Chamber is delighted to have ReThink HK as our ESG Engagement Partner. Registrants for this event will receive a complimentary 1-day Delegate Pass to ReThink HK 2024, taking place on 12 - 13 September at HKCEC.
The Chamber will collect HK$50 from each ticket sale on behalf of HELP.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing one week prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.