Kishan Karia, Senior Wealth Manager, Horizon Private Wealth
Neil Jensen, Specialist Partner, Mortgages, St. James’s Place
UK Mortgages & UK Property Market Update
Join St. James’s Place for a webinar on the latest advice on the property market in the UK, and how to secure a mortgage for it.
We will be covering a range of topics, including:
- The challenges expats face when trying to secure a mortgage for property in the UK.
- What do these interest rate increases mean for me?
- Am I paying too much on my current mortgage?
- Should I still re-finance?
- What is the current state of the UK market?
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances. You are advised to seek independent tax advice from suitably qualified professionals before making any decision as to the tax implications of any investment.
Please note that your home or other property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
About the speakers
Kishan is a Senior Wealth Manager with St James’s Place and is dedicated to supporting private clients and businesses in Hong Kong with wealth management advice covering growing, protecting, and passing on wealth. Kishan has over 15 years of experience in Banking and Financial Services, having previously been a part of a specialised offshore banking team within a global Private Bank.
St. James’s Place’s in-house Mortgage Specialist Partner Neil has over 35 years of property and finance experience, with the last 25 of those being in senior roles in the United Arab Emirates and Hong Kong. Neil has also lectured on the subject of UK International Mortgages at the City University of Hong Kong.
- Member: HK$140
- Non-Member: HK$250
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.