Claire Robinson, Partner – UK Pensions Specialist, St. James’s Place
Tony Smith, Head of Tax and Technical Asia, St. James’s Place
Making the Most of Your UK Pensions
It can be difficult to find expert help and advice on UK Pensions whilst living in Hong Kong. This workshop welcomes pensions expert Claire Robinson – Claire is qualified to give advice in both the UK and here in Hong Kong. This workshop will offer some top tips on how you can make the most of your UK Pensions savings, covering many of the key areas you need to consider:
- Tax Considerations and the Lifetime Allowance
- Pensions Consolidation and lost pensions
- What happens to your pension when you die
- How do I assess how well my UK Pension is performing
About the speakers
Claire is a UK Pensions and Investments specialist. The pensions landscape is ever changing, and Claire’s role is to help clients navigate what can be extremely complex financial decisions. She has been advising clients for over ten years both in the UK and in Asia, and was the first Partner appointed to St. James’s Place Hong Kong in 2015. She prides herself on goal driven, rather than product driven, advice.
Tony has been in the financial services industry for 26 years. Originally a financial adviser, he then spent 12 years with AXA Wealth in the UK as a Business Development Manager, supporting independent financial advisers in relation to the provision of financial planning for their clients. He transferred to St. James’s Place UK in 2012 and to Hong Kong in 2016.
Details on how to join will be sent via email by 5 PM the day before the webinar.
- Member: HK$140
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.