David Siew, Partner, People Services, KPMG China
Michelle Hui, Director, Executive Search and Recruitment Services, KPMG China
Talent Management and Employment Trends
Over the past year, the economy and employment market have shown signs of recovery. Since the second half of 2021, the relaxed social distancing measures have induced more business activities. Riding on the recovering economy, the 2022 employment market is expected to see an increase of headcounts.
Recently, KPMG published the sixth annual Hong Kong Executive Salary Outlook based on a survey about the latest employment market and talent management trends in Hong Kong. It interviewed around 800 business executives across sectors, including consumer markets, financial services, innovation and technology, professional services, public sector and real estate.
During this webinar, professionals from KPMG China will share their insights on the following:
• The Executive Outlook and Employment Trends Survey.
• Implications for talent management, skills, and ways of working.
• Sector observations and trends.
About the speakers
David is a Partner having over 15 years of experience working with international clients and organisations across a broad range of people and mobility matters. As a leader of the People Services team in China, David and his team provide solutions across Tax, Immigration, Reward and Recruitment with taxation as his core specialty.
Michelle is a Director in KPMG Executive Recruitment team who heads the services operation. She has over 20 years experience in human resources, executive searches, structured assessment and selection process. Michelle is a global career development facilitator and a member of the Advisory board of HR Summit & Expo Hong Kong.
- Member: HK$140
- Non-Member: HK$250
Details on how to join will be sent via email by 5pm the day before the webinar.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.