BritCham Infrastructure Symposium 2022
Click here to view the Photo Album
Post Symposium Report and Key Takeaways
28 April 2022
DELIVERING HONG KONG’S FUTURE
How can Hong Kong meet the needs for mobility, economic productivity, liveability and sustainability?
Hong Kong is home to over 7.4 million people living in a land area of just 1,106 square kilometres. This makes Hong Kong one of the world’s most densely populated cities in the world and its geographical location is often seen as one of the major factors in its success as an international business hub. However, infrastructure plays a significant role in the mobility, economic productivity, liveability and sustainability of a city. Can Hong Hong meet all of these needs?
To address this question, the Chamber is hosting a half-day virtual Symposium on Thursday 28 April titled ‘Delivering Hong Kong’s Future’. We will welcome industry experts to share their insights and learnings across the following three sessions:
- Dream Big
- Delivering Infrastructure
- Role of the Private Sector
*Keynote and Speakers to be announced soon.
Click here to see more.
- Member: HK$350
- Non-Member: HK$620
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.