Everything you need to know about UK tax
Tony Smith, Head of Tax & Technical – Asia, St. James’s Place Wealth Management Hong Kong
Whether you’re from the UK originally or are considering moving there for the first time, there are many important considerations in your financial planning strategy to prevent having your savings eroded by tax implications.
Join this insightful webinar where Tony Smith, Head of Tax & Technical of St. James’s Place Asia, will provide an overview of some of the key financial considerations when relocating back to the UK. Tony will dive into different tax aspects including the UK statutory test, efficient tax planning and inheritance tax.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
Details on how to join will be sent via email by 5pm the day before the webinar.
About the speaker
Tony has been in the financial services industry for 21 years. Originally a financial adviser with Royal Sun Alliance, he then spent 12 years with AXA Wealth in the UK as a Business Development Manager, supporting independent financial advisers in relation to the provision of financial planning for their clients. He joined St. James’s Place in 2012. Tony provides tax and technical support to St. James’s Place Partners focusing on taxation and trust issues in relation to particular client circumstances.
- Member: HK$140
- Non-Member: HK$250
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.