Important message: This event has been postponed to a later date in February 2020. Registration will open again once the new event date is confirmed.
Peter Webb, International Tax Manager, The Fry Group
Stephanie Chan, Tax Manager, The Fry Group
Join this seminar to hear from Peter Webb, International Tax Manager at The Fry Group, and Stephanie Chan, Tax Manager at the Fry Group Hong Kong as they cover the main tax announcements and changes in the UK budget speech, and the impact this will have upon private individuals and their wealth structuring and tax planning.
This session will cover:
• General UK tax tips
• Update on tax changes from the Budget
• Potential future tax changes
This session will be presented by Peter Webb, International Tax Manager at The Fry Group who specialises in providing UK tax advice for British Expatriate clients. Peter will be joined by Stephanie Chan, Tax Manager at The Fry Group Hong Kong.
About the speakers
Peter Webb has worked for more than 30 years in accounting with the last 22 years specialising as an international tax adviser. Before joining The Fry Group in 2014, he spent 17 years working for EY, advising ultra-high net worth clients. He is Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) qualified.
Stephanie Chan joined The Fry Group as Tax Consultant for the Hong Kong Office in September 2017. She brings qualified expertise to the international tax team. As well as being a member of the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) Stephanie also has a Certificate of Finance, Accounting and Business (ICAEW CFAB). She supports the personal financial planning team in Hong Kong providing UK tax advice for our locally-based British expatriate clients. In addition to her day-to-day tax advice work Stephanie also conducts regular tax-led forums and seminars on behalf of the company. These forums and seminars provide updates on any new legislation that affects UK taxation.
Ticket includes a light sandwich lunch.
- Member: HK$ 270
- Non-Member: HK$ 350
- Y-Network Member: HK$ 170
- Start-up Member: HK$ 170
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.