Magnus Nerve, Area Manager APAC, Haglöfs AB
In both the business world and the world of adventure, we are highly dependent on the team that surrounds us. Last year, Magnus Nerve got to experience this first hand as he made his way up the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest. After months of preparation, Magnus set out for a journey that goes way beyond the summit climb.
What does such a journey teach you, and how is it connected to the business world? Join us for an inspirational evening, where Magnus will reflect on his journey to the top of the world, how it changed his ways of setting goals and expectations, and how it made him re-evaluate what truly matters.
About the speaker
Magnus has lived and worked in Asia for the past 20 years, and helped companies bridge the gap between different cultures, among others Ericsson, IKEA, Reebok, The Body Shop and Haglöfs. Growing up in the countryside in Sweden, he has been active in the outdoors since childhood and took up more advanced mountaineering around 15 years ago. He has been to three different 8000m mountains, most recently Mount Everest in 2018. When he is not working or climbing mountains, he enjoys the outdoor life with his wife and two daughters in Sai Kung.
- Member: HK$ 150
- Non-Member: HK$ 250
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- Please make cheques payable to: "The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong" & send it to Room 1201 Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong