Supported by the SME & Start-up Committee
The InterSME is organising an online virtual workshop via ZOOM. This will give you the opportunity to work in small groups with members from different Chambers of Commerce in Hong Kong to provide direct actionable feedback to your Chamber of Commerce and to the Government. In your assigned group, guided by a facilitator, your working group will discuss and create an actionable response to the question:
"As an SME or Start-up based in Hong Kong, what do you need from your Chamber of Commerce and the Government to help you recover and prosper?"
The responses will be collated and shared with each participating Chamber of Commerce and will be used to:
• formulate each Chambers individual engagement approach to its SME and Start-up members; and
• formulate a Joint Chamber submission to the Government on policies and approaches to support SME's and Start-ups.
This event is members-only. Login to register for this webinar now!
NOTE: InterSME is a group of joined chambers who want to create an international network for SME's in Hong Kong where they can share their experience in advice.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.