Stuart Rankin, Partner, Summit Financial
Tony Smith, Head of Tax and Technical Asia, St. James’s Place
Considering a Move Back to the UK?
It is important to plan carefully and understand the tax implications that could affect you and your assets in the repatriation process.
Join Stuart Rankin from Summit Financial, a Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Asia, and Tony Smith, Head of Tax and Technical Asia, as they provide an overview of some of the key financial considerations UK nationals should consider whilst planning for their move back to the UK.
About the speakers
Stuart has over a decade of experience in Financial Planning in the UK and Hong Kong - holding qualifications across both jurisdictions. He is also a Chartered Wealth Manager; a designation widely recognised as the mark of an up to date, highly experienced and qualified individual at the peak of their profession.
Tony has been in the financial services industry for 23 years. Originally a financial adviser, he then spent 12 years with AXA Wealth in the UK as a Business Development Manager, supporting independent financial advisers in relation to the provision of financial planning for their clients. He transferred to St. James’s Place UK in 2012 and to Hong Kong in 2016.
Tony provides tax and technical support to St. James’s Place Partners and clients focusing on UK taxation, trust and estate planning issues for globally mobile clients.
- Member: HK$140
- Non-Member: HK$250
Details on how to join will be sent via email by 5pm the day before the webinar.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.