BritCham Christmas Countdown 2022
Date: Thursday 8 December
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Venue: 28/F Harbour & Windsor and The Rooftop Garden, The Park Lane Hong Kong, a Pullman Hotel
The BritCham Christmas Countdown is the Chamber’s annual flagship social networking event for 2022. It is the perfect event to network with fellow Chamber members and non-members alike and to kick-start the festive cheer.
To ensure you get into the Christmas spirit you will enjoy delicious food and drinks with an iconic Hong Kong view as the backdrop. With over 120 attendees expected from the international business community, this is an unmissable event and a chance to relax and entertain colleagues and clients at the end of a busy year.
In the spirit of giving, the Chamber will collect HK$50 from each ticket sale on behalf of HandsOn Hong Kong. Guests will also have the chance to win an early Christmas gift from our amazing selection of raffle prizes.
The BritCham & HandsOn Hong Kong partnership allows you to explore and sign-up for a variety of volunteering opportunities either individually or as a team. If you are interested in volunteering, please visit our page on HandsOn Hong Kong and create your account here.
Lucky Draw Prizes
Individual Ticket Price:
- Member: HK$750
- Non-Member: HK$880
The Chamber will collect HK$50 from each ticket sale on behalf of HandsOn Hong Kong.
Terms & Conditions (subjected to change according to updates from the Government):
All attendees will have to present proof of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) taken within 24 hours in order to enter the venue. Members and their guests are required to show a photo of the RAT result with the name, date and time the test was taken. A negative PCR taken within the preceding 48 hours can be used as an alternative.
Leave Home Save App
All participants entering the venue must use the Leave Home Safe app and show their vaccination pass with the new health code colours. Persons under the category of Red and Amber Codes are not allowed to enter.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing one week prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.
Registration not available.