BritCham Hong Kong Summit
Watch our Highlights Reel
Click here to view the Photo Album
Post Summit Report and Key Takeaways
12 - 13 October 2022
THE NEXT 25 YEARS AND BEYOND
Explore the opportunities ahead for Hong Kong as a catalyst for international business growth in the region.
As the Hong Kong SAR marks its 25th Anniversary, BritCham is pleased to announce its upcoming Summit in October which will take a forward-looking perspective on the opportunities and challenges ahead for our vibrant and entrepreneurial community.
The BritCham Hong Kong Summit will be one of the largest and most important events for the international business community in Hong Kong, bringing together senior leaders from all sectors. Held over two days from Wednesday 12 to Thursday 13 October 2022 we invite you to save the date. Hear expert opinions and gain valuable insights from a diverse range of Government officials, industry leaders and practitioners on the next 25 years for Hong Kong, and beyond.
The Summit agenda will include an update on the latest developments with the GBA, together with an exploration of the ASEAN opportunities and the role that Hong Kong will play. Innovation and Technology will be an integral part of this journey. A panel of experts will dissect the necessary developments that are needed to stay ahead of the curve and support the positioning of Hong Kong as a centre for Innovation and Technology. The Summit will also address Hong Kong’s response to climate change and the increasing war on talent.
The speakers will be invited to share their feedback on these topics, the specific opportunities they could generate, and what we can do as a business community to further the success of Hong Kong as a catalyst for international business growth in the region. The format will allow attendees to dive deeper into key issues and sectors.
Click here to see the agenda, list of speakers and the breakout sessions you will have access to.
Details on how to join will be sent via email by 5pm the day before the webinar.
- Member Virtual Ticket: HK$600
- Non-Member Virtual Ticket: HK$900
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.