Supported by the Innovation & Technology Committee
Rohit Talwar, CEO, Fast Future London
Les Hales, Managing Director, CIO Connect
Navigating Next - Practical Future Proofing Strategies
How can businesses survive and thrive in a fast changing world and uncertain future? The operating landscape is being shaped by powerful and accelerating forces - ranging from intensifying competition, powerful technologies, and innovative business ideas through to socio-demographic shifts, geopolitical tensions, new economic thinking, and environmental challenges. Navigating this complexity requires fresh insights, powerful ideas, and the capacity to turn inspiration into action at speed.
Join this webinar to hear from global futurist and corporate advisor, Rohit Talwar, who will share how we can future proof our organisations by:
• leading from the future - developing the capacity to anticipate change and take an outside in perspective;
• responding smart - identifying and acting on the powerful forces of change driving market shifts and disruptions;
• managing risk - spotting and preparing for potentially existential threats;
• winning big - tapping into opportunities for exponential growth;
• mastering technology - leveraging breakthrough technologies ranging from AI and blockchain through to 5G and cloud;
• planning with foresight - use foresight to ensure the resilience and robustness of key business plans and decisions; and
• embedding tomorrow - building a forward-looking culture.
About the speaker
Rohit Talwar a global futurist, award-winning keynote speaker, author, and the CEO of Fast Future. He helps clients navigate disruption, understand the emerging landscape, and shape the future. Rohit has a passion around futureproofing ourselves, and how to advance individual lives, society, and business by harnessing new ideas, innovation, and disruptive developments such as 'corporation zero' thinking, AI, and human enhancement. He is currently helping clients evolve their digital strategies towards a corporation zero approach and understand and develop strategies for crypto, blockchains, metaverses, and AI.
Rohit has delivered 2,000+ keynote speeches and executive workshops tin 70+ countries on six continents. He is the co-author and lead editor of eight books on the future. My latest are Aftershocks and Opportunities—Scenarios for a Post-Pandemic Future, and Aftershocks and Opportunities 2: Navigating the Next Horizon.
Rohit appears regularly in the media, including the BBC, Sky TV, and State TV in China, India, South Korea, Singapore, and the UAE. He has been covered 5,000+ times globally in national newspapers including the Financial Times, Guardian, Metro, Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Times, Times of India, and Washington Post.
Rohit is the co-author of Designing Your Future; The Future of Business; Beyond Genuine Stupidity—Ensuring AI Serves Humanity; The Future Reinvented—Reimagining Life, Society, and Business; A Very Human Future—Enriching Humanity in a Digitized World; The Opportunity at the Edge—Change, Challenge, and Transformation on the Path to 2025, and Aftershocks and Opportunities—Scenarios for a Post-Pandemic Future. His latest book is Aftershocks and Opportunities 2: Navigating the Next Horizon.
About the moderator
Les is the Managing Director of the Hong Kong office of CIO Connect, a London based firm that provides advisory and leadership development services to Chief Information Officers. He is also the current President of the Hong Kong Knowledge Management Society. Les has over 30 years experience in IT leadership roles including IT research with Gartner in the Executive Program practice, Asia Pacific IT Director at DHL and Director of Customer Services at Unisys. Based in Hong Kong since 1984, Les is a regular contributor to IT and executive leadership media.
- Member: HK$140
- Non-Member: HK$250
Details on how to join will be sent via email by 5pm the day before the webinar.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.