Andrew Kwong, Lead Consultant, LHH Hong Kong
Kevin Chuc, Executive Coach & Career Transition Consultant, LHH Hong Kong
Nick Kearns, APAC Practice Lead, LHH International Centre for Executive Options
Despite the improved economic outlook in Hong Kong in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, Covid-19 has been a catalyst for a dramatic acceleration in operational and system changes within many organisations. From digitalisation initiatives to accommodating remote and hybrid ways of working, M&A activity hitting an all-time global high in the first six-months of 2021, to global mobility and supply chain issues, many companies are still adapting to the post-pandemic landscape.
Many organisations are now faced with the challenge of restructuring their workforce from an efficiency and cost-management perspective, while competing for increasingly scarce talent to enable growth and performance.
During this webinar, experts from Human Capital Consulting company Lee Hecht Harrison (LHH- part of the Adecco group) will discuss and provide insight on the following topics:
• Career transition best practice - dos and don’ts when providing outplacement to employees
• The types of transition support available to employees
• Reskilling and upskilling your workforce for future business needs
• The importance of coaching as a key performance enabler
• Bespoke leadership transition programs - to ensure business continuity
About the speakers:
Andrew has extensive experience in providing support to all management levels. He is also responsible for the delivery of career transition consulting and training programs, such as Change Management, Career Development, Role-to-Role Transition etc. in Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan.
Andrew has over 15 years of Executive Search experience, assisting multinational clients in recruiting senior management executives in the region over a broad spectrum of industries. He has gained extensive exposure in Human Resources issues, including organizational development and succession planning, contract and service negotiation, and compensation and benefits.
Kevin is a senior executive with over 20 years of general management experience in 4 international cities, Toronto, New York, Miami and Hong Kong. As a Coach, Kevin works one on one with c-suite executives, business owners, corporate high flyers and senior managers. He is also an Adjunct Assistant Professor at The Hong Kong Chinese University, and enjoyed a corporate career as experienced international hotelier with strong focus on sales channel distribution, strategic marketing, branding, leadership development and talent retention, digitalisation and customer centric operations.
Nick has 15 years’ experience working in Talent Acquisition for organisations including global investment banks, financial services, and multinational corporations.
Clients he has supported include HSBC, Deutsche Bank and Bank of America. A British citizen, he has lived in Hong Kong for six years, and combines a deep knowledge of the talent markets across the region with a client-centric approach.
Details on how to join will be sent via email by 5pm the day before the webinar.
- Member: HK$140
- Non-Member: HK$250
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.