Chamber Member Roundtable
8 September 2021
Come and join us to share your experiences and thoughts on the direction of business in Hong Kong.
We are conscious that social distancing requirements have made it very difficult for us to meet our members as often as we would have liked. We also know that there is a great deal on your mind – the business environment, quarantine arrangements, vaccination programmes and so on. As social distancing requirements have now eased to some extent we want to use the opportunity to get together and exchange views and listen to your experiences.
Accordingly, on Wednesday 8 September, the Chamber Chairman, Peter Burnett and Executive Director, David Graham will be hosting a private roundtable for interested members to exchange views on the current business environment in Hong Kong, including the implications for their business of the current quarantine and travel restrictions in Hong Kong.
This will be a valuable opportunity for us to hear from our members on the business impacts you are facing, and what help and support you would find most useful. We are regularly called upon by Government for our views and for feedback and we want to make sure we are able to reflect the concerns of our members.
For members, we hope it will also be a useful opportunity to exchange views, experiences and insights.
The roundtable will be on Wednesday 8 September from 6:00-7:30pm at the Hong Kong Club. With limited space, seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. This event is hosted by David Graham.
This is a members only event with no charge. Please register via the link below. No walk-ins will be allowed.
Please note that Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club - collared shirts must be worn by men, and jeans, sandals and sports shoes are not permitted. To see the full list of club rules on dresscode, please click here.
In accordance with the latest change of operational status from the Hong Kong Club, all attendees at the event are required to be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the event date. You will need to present the relevant vaccination documents, either the hard copy or digital form is fine.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email [email protected]
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.
Registration not available.