The National 14th Five-Year Plan: Capturing Opportunities
The National 14th Five-Year plan, approved in March at the fourth session of the 13th National People's Congress, provides a blueprint and action plan for the social and economic development of the country in the next five years.
The 14th Five-Year Plan continues to highlight Hong Kong as an important element in its various chapters. This should help maintain our city's long-term prosperity and stability, as well as provide enormous opportunities for the future development of Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce (HKGCC) has invited the Chief Executive Carrie Lam to speak to the business community on Thursday 3 June on the plan's implications for the future development of Hong Kong. Mrs Lam, speaking online via Zoom, will share with us her insights on the plan, how it will shape Hong Kong's future, as well as how the business community can benefit and contribute to the plan.
Details such as the webinar link will be sent to attendee by ZOOM email 3 days before the event.
This webinar is open to members only. Please sign in to register.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made before 31 May 2021.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.
Registration not available.