2 June 2021
Supported by the Marketing & Communications Committee
Anthony Madigan, Managing Director, Write the Talk
Imogen Short, Chief Creative Officer, Write the Talk
Good leadership has always been vital. With many organisations evolving more quickly than they've ever had to before, leadership will determine whether this different future is going to work out. But what does it really take?
Join us for an interactive webinar as we explore some big themes and challenges that leaders and managers are facing in 2021 and beyond:
• What is leadership?
• What role does empathy play?
• What's the science behind human connection?
• Can you lead without story?
We’ll explore some of the relevant research into these questions and provide practical insights and tips to bring them to life on a daily basis.
The webinar is open to business leaders, leadership training and communication professionals, and anyone with engagement responsibilities. There'll be valuable insights and opportunities to share thoughts and questions with like-minded peers.
Details on how to join will be sent via email by 5pm the day before the webinar.
About the speakers
Anthony is the founder of Write the Talk, leaving a life in banking strategy and change management behind for the higher risk world of a business start-up. Trained in the power of story in drama and fiction at the University of Birmingham, Anthony has combined two of his own storylines in creating the Write the Talk proposition. A few years on from the decision to take a different direction in life, Anthony’s a little greyer but has a great team and a growing airline loyalty balance to compensate.
Imogen is Chief Creative Officer for Write the Talk Hong Kong, the Asia-Pacific hub of a UK-based story shaping agency. In this role, Imogen helps shape big stories for bold organisations in Asia: transforming cultures, empowering leaders and bringing strategy to life.
Prior to this, Imogen spent 12 years in a number of strategic communication roles across the world, working closely with leadership teams to shape business strategy, increase engagement and drive growth. She is a keen trail runner and screenwriter. Her short film, Sweetcorn, will be featured at the London International Short Film Festival and LA Comedy Film Festival this year. She’s currently working with industry mentors to develop the concept into a television series.
- Member: HK$140
- Non-Member: HK$250
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.