This is a hybrid event with a limited number of in-person seats, and unlimited virtual seats. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your virtual attendance for free.
Hong Kong's start-up scene is one of the top five fastest growing ecosystems in the world. With over 2,600 start-ups in 2018 and increasing each year, there is a vast amount of innovation and opportunity waiting to be discovered.
The British Chamber's Business Angel Programme provides a platform for start-ups to kick start their business through mentorship and funding, giving them an opportunity to present their business plan in front of an audience of potential investors.
Our committee of industry professionals have gone through a rigorous vetting process, as well as mentoring and presentation training, facilitated by TiE Hong Kong and Connect Communication respectively, putting forward the top five start-ups with fantastic business ideas and great potential for growth.
Career Hackers - Creating virtual externships through a virtual software platform with AI technologies.
BaronsAI - Combining human resource expertise and latest AI technology to create your new innovative talent acquisition solution.
MatrixSense Technology Group Limited - A global cloud communication CRM platform for e-merchants to build their first chat commerce experience on WhatsApp and other IM channels.
Butterfly Media Company - A well-established application for Lesbian community.
Desixnlab Ltd. - An Industrial Ecodesign company offering sustainable homeware solutions that maximize business impact whilst minimizing environmental impact.
Who are we looking for?
This programme is designed for Angel Investors or their representatives who are looking for sound investment opportunities from Hong Kong based start-ups. Angels should either be high net worth individuals looking to invest, investment companies or representatives of investors. The event is for any potential investor who would like to hear more.
Join us in supporting Hong Kong's start-ups, driving home grown innovation, whilst discovering unique investment opportunities.
(Please note that all attendees are required to sign an NDA form.)
To find out more about the Business Angel Programme, and to see business proposals of past candidates, please visit angel.britcham.com and register an Angel Investor account.
This event is hosted by David Graham.
Ticket includes a full hot English breakfast buffet.
Please note that Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club - collared shirts must be worn by men, and jeans, sandals and sports shoes are not permitted. To see the full list of club rules on dresscode, please click here.
Due to current social distancing measures, a limited number of seats are available for this event. All attendees are required to submit a health declaration form before attending the event. The form will be sent 1 week before the event. It is compulsory to wear a mask throughout the event when the attendee is not eating or drinking.
- Member: Free to attend
- Non-Member: HK$ 440
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club. No jeans or sports shoes.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- Please make cheques payable to: "The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong" & send it to Room 1201 Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong