Please note that the event has been postponed to a later date. Stay tune for updates.
Creating an employer brand culture and workplace to deliver distinction and inspiration
Supported by the Marketing & Communications Committee
The past 12 months have severely challenged leaders from across Hong Kong to a degree few could have foreseen. What are the lessons, opportunities and long term implications for internal brand culture, working practises and workplace design? Jonathan Cummings, President of global brand consultancy Landor & FITCH will outline insights and thoughts around developing a winning brand culture and creating a workplace that’s not only fit for purpose, but becomes a major asset.
About the speaker
Jonathan Cummings is President, Greater China of the Landor & FITCH Group, the world’s largest brand and design consultancy. Jonathan brought London based brand and digital consultancy StartJG to Hong Kong in 2008, growing the business to become the leader in the city and winning Brand Consultancy of the Year awards in 2014, 15 and 16. An acquisition by WPP saw the business rename as FITCH, now part of Landor & FITCH which Jonathan leads across the region. Hong Kong remaining the largest studio in Asia as well as serving as the innovation and technology hub. Major clients include Swire Properties, K11, BMW, Bulgari and Singtel amongst others. Jonathan is also a Director of Cricket Hong Kong and a member of the Chamber Marketing & Communications Committee.
Ticket includes a full served breakfast.
- Member: HK$450
- Non-Member: HK$570
- Y-Network Member: HK$360
- Start-up Member: HK$360
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Business Attire is required. No jeans or sports shoes.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.