Future Living Hackathon Series: Environment Edition
Part of the Future Living Hackathon Series
Supported by the Future Leaders Committee, Environment & Energy Committee, and Real Estate Committee
Calling all young eco-warriors to participate in the first of BritCham Future Living Hackathon Series. This 5-hour hackathon will challenge you to think creatively and critically in relation to a problem statement centered around our core topic for this first edition: Environment. Over the course of the 5-hour session you will be supported by industry experts in the environmental space as well as experts in presentation skills coaching. You will be assigned project teams and together you will work towards the outcome of presenting your solution and business case to our panel of industry judges. You can expect to refine your problem solving, leadership, team building, agile and innovation skillset.
This session is targeting secondary school students who are interested in environmental topics. Seats are limited so register today!
Please note that registration has to be done via this link. Details on how to join this session will be sent via email on Friday 31 July.
If you or your parent/guardian have any concerns or questions about this event please contact email@example.com for more information.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
Registration not available.