Anthony Tasgal, Trainer, Author of "InCitations", "The Storytelling Book", and "The Inspiratorium"
You may have heard of “nudge” theory or “thinking fast and slow” and wondered why Governments and commercial organisations across the world are responding to today’s challenges by applying behavioural economics to make radical differences to their companies, brand and communications.
During this webinar Anthony Tasgal (Tas) will explain the theory and some key principles of behavioural economics and even show examples of how governments have been applying it during the pandemic. Tas will also provide the following insight throughout the webinar:
- Understand how people choose;
- Why we don’t think the way we think we think;
- Why we should distinguish what people do from what they say;
- Some of the unconscious biases that affect our decision-making;
- When to use social norms, fun and disgust.
Details on how to join this webinar will be sent via email 2 hours before the webinar start time.
About the speaker
As an ad agency account planner and freelance brand strategist, Tas has worked with scores of clients across the board and has been applying insights from BE for over 15 years.
He has also written extensively on the impact of BE in the award-winning The Storytelling Book as well as in his second book, “The Inspiratorium”, an analysis and compendium of insight and inspiration and his latest, “Incitations” (out April 2020)
He also delivers courses on Storytelling, Behavioural Economics and Creative Briefing, speaks regularly at international conferences, appears on TalkRadio’s Early Breakfast show, and lectures at various universities.
- Member: Free of charge
- Non-Member: HK$140
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.