Jeremy McGivern, Founder, Mercury Homesearch
The current pandemic that’s sweeping across the globe has forced millions into unemployment, as well as corporations and even entire industries possibly disappearing. Prior to this, earnings had not kept up with house prices and there was an oversupply of new build properties along the river and in secondary locations. Transaction costs, namely Stamp Duty Land Tax, are also extremely high at the moment.
During this webinar, Jeremy McGivern will provide insight into the London Property Market revealing trends that go back over 300 years despite several pandemics and wars. These reliable indicators show the most likely outcome for London property in the coming years.
Jeremy will examine the below:
- How information provided on the property market may be misleading;
- The key indicators you should focus on in the property market to ensure you are prepared;
- The anatomy of the property cycle and the mistakes people keep repeating;
- How to use this information to your advantage if you are planning to buy or sell a property in London.
Details on how to join this webinar will be sent via email 2 hours before the webinar start time.
About the speaker
Jeremy is the leading expert on acquiring residential property in prime central London having inspected over 20,000 properties and seen the details of over 153,400 more. He founded Mercury Homesearch in 2001 because he was frustrated by the advice he was receiving from estate agents.
He has featured on Bloomberg Television, CNBC, Reuters, Forbes, The Financial Times, The Sunday Times, MoneyWeek & BusinessWeek amongst others. He is also an internationally recognised speaker having given talks for firms of solicitors, accountants, private banks and multi-family offices in London, India and the UAE.
He has helped many of the world’s most successful families and businesspeople find their ideal homes and investments while negotiating prices that they hadn’t thought possible through his knowledge of the market & negotiation techniques.
Jeremy was educated at Eton College. He is married with two children & still plays football, golf and runs marathons for charity.
- Member: Free of charge
- Non-Member: HK$140
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.