Supported by the Innovation & Technology Committee
Vitor Quieroz, Agile Coach, PALO IT
Kevin Ng, Product Designer, PALO IT
Digital transformation is a priority for any successful company, regardless of industry. But as many have found, building a digital product isn’t as simple as code / release / repeat. To construct something great from the ground up means assembling the right team, defining and prioritising goals, manoeuvring through change, and—sometimes—embracing the uncertainty.
During this webinar, Vitor Quieroz and Kevin Ng will provide their insights into businesses priorities such as:
- Planning a full, healthy, product life-cycle from discovery, to MVP, to delivery and beyond;
- Useful frameworks for product management;
- Striking the right balance between your brand, technology, and users.
The 40-minute webinar will be followed by a 10-minute Q&A with the speakers.
Details on how to join this webinar will be sent via email 2 hours before the webinar start time.
About the speakers
Vitor has 16 years of experience in the software development industry, all spurred on by his drive to be a problem-solver. Working in Agile for the last 12 years, he’s helped companies from a variety of industries realise their goals in improving efficiency and delivering value.
System thinking, complexity, team dynamics, product strategy and organisational change are all top-of-mind, and have formed the backbone of both his work as an Agile Coach and his public speaking engagements.
Kevin is a Product Designer specialising in building digital experiences with startups and enterprises. From business model conception, to user research, interaction design, product strategy, and Agile development, he’s worked with several Fortune 500 business owners in building digital products across the finance, accounting, retail and sourcing industries.
Originally hailing from a business analysis background, Kevin’s cross-domain training has provided a unique perspective on design—incorporating deep considerations for business, users and technology alike.
- Member: Free of charge
- Non-Member: HK$140
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.