Martin Rimmer, Head of Tax, Select Investors
Here in Hong Kong, we are used to a very benign tax environment. After enjoying low income tax on earnings, no tax on investment income and no National Insurance deductions, moving back to a high tax jurisdiction, like the UK, can often end up being a shock and a huge setback. However, with a little care and planning, the UK can actually be surprisingly tax-efficient.
In this webinar, Martin Rimmer, Head of Tax at Select Investors, will give you a tour de force of the main issues and planning opportunities which can make a real difference in your repatriation. The webinar will also be useful for non-British nationals who may have to relocate to the UK for work reasons.
Details on how to join this webinar will be sent via email 2 hours before the webinar start time.
About the speaker
With nearly 20 years of experience dealing with International Private Clients including Britons living abroad, Martin Rimmer is skilled at expressing his advanced technical knowledge in understandable terms, building relationships with clients and gaining their trust. Martin regularly delivers tax workshops and seminars, and provides technical updates and briefing notes, for a diverse range of clients. He is a prominent figure in the international business community and is regarded as the Trusted Tax Adviser to a large number of clients in Asia.
- Member: Free of charge
- Non-Member: HK$140
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.