Supported by Marketing and Communications Committee
Ruxandra Radulescu, CEO, Within International
Will Hambling, Creative Director and Founder, Within International
We live in extraordinary times. No one could foresee the havoc COVID-19 would wreak on so many industries, touching all four corners of the globe and forcing governments into state emergencies, while making split-second economic decisions with the aim of saving jobs and flooding the global economy full of much needed cash.
Ruxandra Radulescu and Will Hambling will bring a dynamic perspective to what ‘What Business as Unusual’ means for strategic communications across global markets.
- The global pandemic calls for extraordinary measures in extraordinary times, but how do businesses communicate with the outside world and what strategies can be adopted that cuts through the noise and ensures key messages are head and understood?
- What can companies and organisations do to continue to conduct robust marketing campaigns whilst simultaneously effectively abide by and follow their crises communications plans?
- What are the effective solutions for marketing and communications team to adopt in order to ensure the continuation of smooth operations?
- How can the UK learn from Hong Kong and Singapore in terms of communicating measures to citizens that are helping tackle a second wave of infections?
- How to keep your communications ‘live’ and ‘relevant’, over the next few months given the ongoing uncertainty in domestic and international markets
Details on how to join this webinar will be sent via email 2 hours before the webinar start time.
About the speakers
Ruxandra Radulescu qualified as an International Relations Specialist and holds a Master in Business Administration. Her career has combined academic and direct experience in organisational development and behaviour, marketing, operations, business strategy, transformation and growth.
Will Hambling has over 20 years’ experience in creative design and has a consultative approach to his work that has seen him well-placed to lead and deliver many high-profile commercial projects for clients that include large multi-nationals (across Europe, the US and Asia Pacific), government departments and members of the British Royal Family.
- Member: Free of charge
- Non-Member: HK$140
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed, recorded, and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.