This event has been postponed. Please stay tuned for more information on the new date.
Supported by Education Committee and Environment & Energy Committee
Each month, we take you to Hong Kong's hippest venues where you can connect with professionals from a range of industries. From entrepreneurs, to business owners, executives to senior management, you will get to swap cards and widen your business network over a casual drink in a relaxed and informal setting.
This month, we're taking you to Asaya Kitchen, which showcases a vibrant new dining concept, serving wholesome, health-conscious fare that respects responsible sourcing from the sea as well as careful cultivation of the soil. Helmed by Executive Chef Renaud Marin, Asaya Kitchen champions an artful Mediterranean and healthy Japanese diet-inspired menu. Designed to be a social space, the main dining area gives the feel of an expansive home kitchen, leading out to the dynamic al fresco Poolside Bar with stellar views over the outdoor infinity pool and harbour. Come along for free-flow drinks and small canapé while meeting new connections.
- Member: HK$290
- Non-Member: HK$350
- Walk in rate / Payments on the door: HK$320 (members) and HK$380 (non-members)
Terms & Conditions
- Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.