The Honourable Paul MP Chan, GBM, GBS, MH, JP, Financial Secretary, the Government of the HKSAR, will deliver his 2020-2021 Budget Speech to the Legislative Council on 26 February 2020.
We are deeply honoured that Mr Chan has accepted our invitation to discuss his Budget with the Hong Kong business community on 26 March 2020. This Joint Business Community Luncheon is an ideal opportunity for you to learn more about the insights behind his latest Budget plans. Attendees at this luncheon will hear directly from the Financial Secretary about the Government’s plans to steer its fiscal policy, enhance Hong Kong’s competitiveness and encourage growth in the innovation, technology and R&D sectors. He will also discuss other plans to help Hong Kong’s economy recover from the recent unrest and slowing global economy.
Companies wishing to reserve a table will be given priority seating. Seats are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
- Member: HK$850
- Non-Member: HK$1,320
- Corporate Tables (10 - 12 pax): HK$11,600 (For table booking, please contact email@example.com)
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made before 19 February 2020. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.