On 23 June 2016, the UK voted in favour of leaving the European Union. 3.5 years, and 3 prime ministers later, the UK is going to the ballot again in what is being nicknamed the 'Brexit Election'. Johnson’s Conservatives promise to “Get Brexit done”, Swinson’s Liberal Democrats have taken the bold stance of promising to cancel Brexit altogether, and Corbyn’s Labour Party sit somewhere in the middle. Brexit is undoubtedly the headline issue, but will voters change historical voting habits for it?
Join the Chamber for a special breakfast event as we watch the results of the election come through. Live streaming of election news and analysis from the UK will start at 8am.
This event is hosted by Andrew Seaton.
Ticket includes a full hot English breakfast buffet.
Please note that Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club - collared shirts must be worn by men, and jeans, sandals and sports shoes are not permitted. To see the full list of club rules on dresscode, please click here.
- Member: HK$440
- Non-Member: HK$560
- Y-Network Member: HK$340
- Start-up Member: HK$340
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club. No jeans or sports shoes.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.