Supported by the Marketing & Communications Committee
Important message: This event has been postponed to a later date in 2020. Registration will open again once the new event date is confirmed.
Greg Clark, Senior Advisor, Future Cities & New Industries, HSBC Group
We are one third of the way through the metropolitan century and the world is changing fast and forever. Exponential technologies are driving the growth of new industries, cities are managing the frictions of rapid urbanisation, and information and communication technologies are expected to play a crucial role in the sustainable development of new urban environments.
The demand for “good urbanisation” (well managed and effective urban solutions) can boost cities’ productivity, reduce carbon footprints, improve living standards, and increase citizen satisfaction.
Join us as we hear from Professor Greg Clark who will share his insight on future cities and new industries.
About the speaker
Professor Greg Clark is Global Advisor, Scholar/Writer, Non-Executive Director and Board Chairman. His expertise covers city economies/investment, technology & innovation, urban governance, city strategic planning, real estate & urban form, regional transport, place leadership and national policies. He provides thought leadership with global organisations on the evolution of the metropolitan century. He supports leaders in more than 100 cities world-wide on strategic futures, and advises global firms on the enterprise opportunities of an urbanising world. Professor Greg Clark is also the author of 10 books and 100 reports.
Ticket includes a light sandwich lunch.
- Member: HK$ 270
- Non-Member: HK$ 350
- Y-Network Member: HK$ 170
- Start-up Member: HK$ 170
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.