Supported by Construction Industry Group and Logistics Committee
Each month, we take you to Hong Kong's hippest venues where you can connect with professionals from a range of industries. From entrepreneurs, to business owners, executives to senior management, you will get to swap cards and widen your business network over a casual drink in a relaxed and informal setting.
This month, we're taking you up to the 30th floor of Edinburgh Tower in The Landmark, to our sponsor, Berkeley Group's office for an evening of networking drinks. Overlooking Central and Victoria Harbour, come along for free-flow drinks, delicious canapés and an excellent prize draw.
- Member: HK$ 290
- Non-Member: HK$ 350
- Walk in rate / Payments on the door: HK$ 320 (members) and HK$ 380 (non-members)
Terms & Conditions
- Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.