Supported by the Logistics Committee
Built on the runway of the former Kai Tak Airport, the Kai Tak Cruise Terminal (KTCT) is an iconic structure centrally located in Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbour. The terminal has year-round operations and an array of amenities not seen elsewhere in the industry. The terminal hosts ship calls year-round, and processed over 730,000 passengers in 2017, a 96% increase over the previous year.
Managed and operated by Worldwide Cruise Terminals (WCT), KTCT aims to become the leading cruise terminal in the Pearl River Delta, grow the market, and lead in environmental performance and corporate social responsibility. WCT believes service excellence and total quality management are key to achieving these objectives.
Join the Chamber’s Logistics Committee for a tour of the Terminal, and to learn more about this iconic development. The visit will start with an introductory presentation, followed by a terminal tour. During the tour, there will be a berthing of one of the largest cruise ships in the world: World Dream (150,695 Gross Tonnage) at the Terminal. Participants will be taken around the restricted areas and be introduced to the operations and logistics of turning such a large passenger ship at KTCT.
A coach service will be available for pick-up from Harbour View Street, Central at 3:15pm. Light refreshments will be provided on the coach. The tour will end at 5:30pm, and the coach will drop you off at Harbour View Street, Central by 6:30pm.
Please note ticket price covers transportation and light refreshments. For health and safety reasons, please wear closed toe shoes - no sandals. No photography or filming will be allowed during the terminal tour. Seats are extremely limited, so book your tickets now!
- Member: HK$ 300
- Non-Member: HK$ 400
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.