Supported by Marketing & Communications Committee and Luxury & Retail Committee
Each month, we take you to Hong Kong's hippest venues where you can connect with professionals from a range of industries. From entrepreneurs to business owners, executives to senior management, you will get to swap cards and widen your business network over a casual drink in a relaxed and informal setting.
This month, we are celebrating the start of the Rugby World Cup in Japan with a special edition of Shaken Not Stirred at the official Societe General Rugby World Cup Fanzone in Central, next to the Hong Kong Observation Wheel at AIA Vitality Park. Enjoy watching a replay of one of the matches from the tournament’s opening weekend and two hours of free flow beer, wines, and soft drinks while meeting new connections.
- Member: HK$ 290
- Non-Member: HK$ 350
- Walk in rate / Payments on the door: HK$ 320 (members) and HK$ 380 (non-members)
Terms & Conditions
- Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.