Supported by the Innovation & Technology Committee
Avril Rae, Head of Fintech, KPMG
Rachel Freeman, Director and Chief Innovation & Strategy Officer, AMTD International
Fueled by technological advancement, the banking industry will transform more rigorously in the next 10 years than in the past century. In 2030, banking will be largely automated and will become an essential tool of a highly digitalized lifestyle, contributing to a more competitive and efficient way of living.
In our latest event Future of Banking 2030, Avril Rae, Head of Fintech of KPMG Advisory (China) Limited, will introduce to you how banking will undergo all-rounded transformation in terms of data, business models, technology and regulation in the next decade, and how they are made possible under improved cybersecurity.
About the speaker
Avril Rae, Director Head of Fintech for KPMG. A future thinker with over 20 years IT experience from Network Engineering, Service Management, Solution Sales and Strategy within the Financial Services Ecosystem. She enjoys sharing insights on emerging technology, innovation and digital transformation and actively engages in regional industry groups, including; FIX Trading Community, British Chamber of Commerce, Vice Chair: Innovation and Technology Committee and Fintech Association Hong Kong: Co-Chair for the Big Data Committee. She is an advocate for women in technology and acts as an ambassador to Moxie Future, a female community to empower and educate females on sustainable investing and is also the country ambassador for female start-up and entrepreneur community, She Loves Tech.
Michelle Li is Head of Research for AMTD Group. Michelle follows the FinTech industry closely and specializes in analyzing the financial sector in China. She publishes on financial technology trend frequently covering topics such as online consumer lending, blockchain, wealthtech, insurtech etc. Before joining AMTD Group in 2016, she served in UBS as the lead analyst for Asian Financial sector in the Asia Fixed Income research team and the Chinese Bank equity analyst in the Asian Financials research team.
This event is hosted by Andrew Seaton.
Ticket includes a full hot English breakfast buffet.
Please note that Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club - collared shirts must be worn by men, and jeans, sandals and sports shoes are not permitted. To see the full list of club rules on dresscode, please click here.
- Member: HK$ 440
- Non-Member: HK$ 560
- Y-Network Member: HK$ 340
- Start-up Member: HK$ 340
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club. No jeans or sports shoes.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.