Supported by the Innovation & Technology Committee
Lelia Lim-Loges, Managing Partner, Asia Pacific, Lim-Loges & Masters
Lim Yau Boon, Senior Partner, Disruption Management, Lim-Loges & Masters
International Data Corporation (IDC) estimates that 40 per cent of all technology spending will go towards digital transformations, with enterprises spending more than $2 trillion through 2019.
Digital transformation marks a radical rethinking of how organisations use technology, people and processes to fundamentally change business performance. Replatforming on new technologies is critical.
Join Lelia Lim-Loges, Managing Partner, Asia Pacific, and Lim Yau Boon, Senior Partner, Disruption Management from Lim-Loges & Masters as they share their unique perceptions and experiences of digital transformation in times of disruption and the emergence of the new Digital Leader. In this insightful session, discover examples and drivers of digital transformation; how to begin the process of digital transformation by leveraging design thinking methodology; and the urgent impact change has on the way leaders need to think, act and react to succeed in the digital world.
About the speakers
Lelia Lim has been leading C-suite searches across Asia Pacific since 1997 and is the principal founder for Lim-Loges & Masters. She spent almost 13 years with Korn/Ferry International in its Global Industrial and Consumer Practices and just recently served at Kincannon & Reed, a global recruitment firm, as its Managing Partner Asia Pacific.
Lelia’s particular strengths are in managing transformations in Asian multinational companies through its people and focusing on helping companies through Transition Management, Executive Search and Disruption Management. Lelia is a regular speaker at private and public events.
With over 25 years’ experience in strategy, planning, marketing, operation and business management, Yau Boon has worked across multiple industries in Asia Pacific. Not only leading marketing & strategy at IBM, SAP and Motorola, he has also co-founded several start-ups and serves as an adjunct lecturer at Singapore Institute of Management. He specialises in design thinking, business strategy, transformation, and disruption management. Yau Boon has a deep understanding of business technology, business strategy and expertise in driving transformation and innovation via design thinking. He helps enterprises rethink, reinvent and reposition for the future.
This event is hosted by Andrew Seaton.
Ticket includes a full hot English breakfast buffet.
Please note that Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club - collared shirts must be worn by men, and jeans, sandals and sports shoes are not permitted. To see the full list of club rules on dresscode, please click here.
- Member: HK$ 440
- Non-Member: HK$ 560
- Y-Network Member: HK$ 340
- Start-up Member: HK$ 340
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club. No jeans or sports shoes.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.