HKSAR Chief Executive, the Honourable Mrs Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor, will deliver her Policy Address to the Legislative Council in October.
We are deeply honoured that the Chief Executive has accepted our invitation to speak to the Hong Kong business community at this joint luncheon, which will be held on Thursday, 31 October. Attendees will be able to hear Mrs Lam discuss the reasoning behind the priorities in her Policy Address, and learn more about her initiatives to tackle key issues such as housing, land supply, the labour market and the environment, and her plans for improving Hong Kong’s competitiveness in the year ahead.
- Members: HK$ 850
- Non-Members: HK$ 1,320
- Corporate tables (10-12 pax): HK$ 11,600 (For table booking, please contact email@example.com)
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by 26 September 6:00pm. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments for this event need to be settled by credit card through PayPal. Please note you do not need a PayPal account to complete payment.