Supported by Healthcare Committee and Women in Business Committee
Each month, we take you to Hong Kong's hippest venues where you can connect with professionals from a range of industries. From entrepreneurs to business owners, executives to senior management, you will get to swap cards and widen your business network over a casual drink in a relaxed and informal setting.
This month, we're taking you to The Optimist, which transports you to early 20th century Southern Europe with vintage detailing, quirky artwork and lush greenery. The softly lit ambience is a perfect place to hang out with amigos over drinks. Don't forget to bring your business cards for a chance to win our lucky draw prize. Price includes free-flow drinks and small bites for two hours.
- Member: HK$ 290
- Non-Member: HK$ 350
Walk in rate / Payments on the door: HK$ 320 (members) and HK$ 380 (non-members)
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make cheques payable to: "The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong" & send it to Room 1201 Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong