In association with
Supported by Construction Industry Group and Logistics Committee
Jacob joined the MTR Corporation Ltd in 1995 and had held various management positions in Operations, Projects and China and International Business Divisions. He was appointed as the CEO on 1 April 2019 and has been a Member of the Board since then. Before the CEO appointment, Jacob was the Operations Director between January 2011 and April 2016 and the Managing Director – Operations and Mainland Business from May 2016. He has been a member of the Executive Directorate since January 2011.
As the CEO, Jacob is responsible for all performances of the Company and its group companies both in and outside of Hong Kong.
Jacob is the chairman of the Regional and Suburban Railways Assembly of the International Association of Public Transport (UITP), a council member of Hong Kong Vocational Training Council, a member of Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency Governing Council, a member of the board of directors of The Community Chest of Hong Kong and a member of the General Committee of The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce.
Join this lunch event with Jacob to hear about
- the global business of MTR
- the challenges of the railway business
- how the Rail + Property Model helps Hong Kong’s city development and makes the railway network sustainable
Ticket includes a 3-course meal and one drink.
- Member: HK$ 650
- Non-Member: HK$ 750
- Y-Network Member: HK$ 600
- Start-up Member: HK$ 600
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make cheques payable to: "The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong" & send it to Room 1201 Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong