Supported by Construction Industry Group
Join us for a breakfast with Ka-kui Chan, SBS, JP, Chairman of the Construction Industry Council. He is a quantity surveyor with over 40 years of experience in the construction field. Previously, he was the Chairman of the Construction Industry Training Authority and Vice-President of Hong Kong Construction Association. Ka-kui is a Fellow Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors and an Honorary Fellow of the Hong Kong Institute of Construction Managers and the Hong Kong Institute of Project Management. He is an Honorary Fellow and a Court Member of the City University of Hong Kong.
This event is hosted by Andrew Seaton.
Ticket includes a full hot English breakfast buffet.
Please note that Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club - collared shirts must be worn by men, and jeans, sandals and sports shoes are not permitted. To see the full list of club rules on dresscode, please click here.
- Member: HK$ 440
- Non-Member: HK$ 560
- Y-Network Member: HK$ 340
- Start-up Member: HK$ 340
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club. No jeans or sports shoes.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
- For further information please email email@example.com
- Please make cheques payable to: "The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong" & send it to Room 1201 Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong