Annual General Meeting of The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong 2018
The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (“the Chamber”) will hold their Annual General Meeting on Thursday 7 June 2018 at 5:30pm in the Harcourt Suite of The Hong Kong Club, 1 Jackson Road, Central, Hong Kong.
1. To receive the annual report of the General Committee.
2. To receive the annual statement of accounts.
3. To elect Members for the General Committee of The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong in accordance with the Articles of Association adopted by the Members of the Chamber at an Extraordinary General Meeting held on Wednesday 20 September 1995.
4. To elect the Auditors and to fix their remuneration or determine the manner in which such remuneration is to be fixed.
5. To transact further business of which notice has been received in writing by the Secretary no later than 5:00pm on 7 May 2018.
We will provide light refreshments for those attending.
Please come and support the Chamber for this important corporate governance event. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on 7 June.