The Britcham Annual Ball 2016: Swinging 60s London
The British Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Ball is the Chamber’s showcase event of the year and the biggest fancy dress party in town!
The event is attended by hundreds of high profile individuals and representatives from the international business community in Hong Kong. The event is an excellent entertainment and networking opportunity. The emphasis is most definitely on fun!
Guests are greeted with scrumptious cocktails and canapés followed by a delicious 4 course meal prepared by the Grand Hyatt’s world-class Chef.
This year we’re going back to 1960s Carnaby Street: to a time when pop-culture was thriving, London was swinging, the music scene was booming and discotheques were on the rise..
So channel your inner mod, throw on your platforms, and dig out those dusty Beatles records.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities, please email Stephanie: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Member||$ 3750.00 HKD|
|Non-Member||$ 3750.00 HKD|
|Half Table||$ 21,500.00 HKD|
|Table of 12||$ 43,000.00 HKD|
|Silver Sponsors Table||$ 60,000.00 HKD|
|Gold Sponsors Table||$ 100,000.00 HKD|
- Reservations in advanced are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT IS NOT ACCEPTED for this event.
- Please note the cancellation deadline is Friday 19th August 2016. Cancellation must be made in writing and you will receive an email once it has been accepted. No show will be charged in full.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- Please email email@example.com to amend you booking and to submit guest names by Friday 26th August 2016.
- Please make cheques payable to: "The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong" & send it to Room 1201 Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong
The Britcham Annual Ball: Swinging 60s London
Parliament Voted! What’s Next for Brexit?23 Jan 2019
Virgin Atlantic appoints Estelle Randle as Head of Asia Pacific22 Jan 2019
The Truth About Fads and Quick Fixes17 Jan 2019