Position your company as industry thought leaders, connect with your target audience and market your brand efficiently by sponsoring a British Chamber event.
Contact email@example.com for more details.
1st September 2017
The British Chamber of Commerce Annual Ball is our highest profile event and our biggest fundraising event of the year. It is an excellent entertainment and networking opportunity. The event, held annually at the Grand Hyatt, is attended by over 450 high profile individuals and representatives from the international business community in Hong Kong. Last year we raised money for local charities, Mindset and Feeding Hong Kong, with help from Chamber members.
This event is an excellent way to raise your profile and demonstrate your involvement with the Chamber community.
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in finding out more about sponsoring this event.
Commencing April 2016
At the Chamber we encourage our young executives (Emerging Leaders) to become active in Chamber events to build their professional contacts and develop networking skills. The Emerging Leaders membership is open to young executives who are aged 30 and under. The Emerging Leaders Committee organise an active programme of events throughout the year, including quarterly networking lunches which enable young professionals to network with their peers. These lunch events are popular and regularly sold out, with around 30-40 attending each event.
Sponsorship Fee of HKD 40,000 for sponsorship of 4 Networking Lunches
- Your company will receive 2 complimentary passes for each lunch, one representative will be invited to present the lucky draw prize (when available)
- Acknowledgment of your sponsorship during the welcome speech/introduction
- Your company logo will be featured on a co-branded banner
- Your company may bring marketing collateral to distribute at the events
- A page in the Chamber magazine Britain in Hong Kong to feature photos from the event and acknowledgment as sponsor of the event
- Your logo and link to your website on e-flyers circulated to all Britcham members in the lead up to the event, reaching a database of just over 4000 members
Acknowledgement on the British Chamber website and social media platforms in the lead up to the event
Lunch seminars are a simple and effective way of demonstrating your company’s know-how in a particular field or specialty. This is an opportunity to gather a group of members and non-members for an informal and interactive discussion forum. The goal of these sessions is to offer practical tips and to share experiences on specific topic areas. The format is relaxed and open with free discussion between speaker and audience encouraged throughout. The seminar is typically an hour long with catering arranged by the Chamber.
Venue: British Consulate-General
Time: 12:30 – 2.00pm
Format: Speaker briefs for 50 minutes with 10 minutes Q&A
Benefits to your Company:
- Demonstrate your expertise in their field/industry in a more detailed capacity
- Engage with Members in a focus-group setting
- Connect with potential clients
Form partnerships or new working relationships