- Addressing the commercial needs of Young Executives (YEs) through social and educational activities of value and interest;
- To encourage YEs to join the Chamber and to actively participate in Chamber events;
- To act as a contact point for new YE arrivals in Hong Kong;
- Providing YEs with support, a voice within the Chamber, and a forum to interact with other Chamber members, its executive and administration;
- Communicating the capabilities and aims of the Chamber to YE’s;
- Raising awareness, and money for worthy causes in Hong Kong and Asia.
Who is Eligible for the YNetwork Membership Scheme?
Young Executives up to the age of 30 years old who are employed by existing British Chamber Corporate Members will be eligible for this initiative. Once they have reached 30, they will be expected to pay the full priced additional membership price.
‘The Young Executives Network’ Membership will cost HK$1,000 per annum.
If you would like any more information about The Young Executives Network please contact us at 2824 2211