Strategic Supply Chain Forum (SSCF) Objectives
To act as a think-tank and discussion forum addressing the strategic importance of the supply chain and associated subjects in the manufacturing and retail sectors. To share experience and knowledge on specific points of interest in a closed environment between forum members only.
- To act as a forum for very senior executives from businesses with critical supply chain dependencies to discuss and share opinions on issues of strategic significance
- To identify key strategic trends or market moves that may impact the cost or flow of materials in supply chains
- To identify and discuss relevant geo-political trends and influences
- To share and learn from any appropriate best practice within the sourcing and procurement professions
- To organise relevant events for the broader Chamber community
- C-Level or General Managers of retail or manufacturing businesses for whom supply chain is mission critical.
- By invitation only – potential members need to be interviewed by the Chairman or appointed person.
- Any competitive conflicts of interest for existing members from new members joining will be raised with the existing member. The applicant may be refused on this basis.