The Shape of the Residential Market in the UK and London in a Post-Brexit Era
At this breakfast briefing, Naomi Heaton, founder and CEO of London Central Portfolio, and Hugh Best, Investment Director, will give an overview of the real estate market in the UK overall and in London, including the latest economic, political and taxation developments. They will also discuss the market’s current strengths and weaknesses and its future growth potential.
Meeting the demands of the millennial generation post-Brexit, what are the investment opportunities in the prime central London accommodation sector? Come join us at this breakfast briefing to hear the speakers' insights.
About the speakers
Naomi Heaton, MA Hons (Oxon) is founder and CEO of LCP, a real estate advisory company focusing on the private rented sector in Prime Central London. Naomi pioneered the concept of exclusively representing investors seeking to access this alternative, safe-haven asset class. She established LCP in 1990 to provide a unique one stop service which includes property search and acquisition, refurbishment and design, letting and rental management, using sophisticated financial modelling to optimise returns.
Hugh joined LCP in 2004 to head up the property search and acquisitions department. Through his active involvement in market research and financial analysis, Hugh then moved on to structure and develop LCP’s first fund proposition.
Hugh has created the bespoke financial models used for quantifying risks and returns in the funds, as well as providing detailed market research to direct investment strategies and objectives. As director of LCP Capital Investments Ltd (LCPCI), he is responsible for the regulated activities undertaken in relation to the marketing and promotion of the funds where LCP has been appointed as Asset Advisor and LCPCI as Investment Advisor.
Please note that Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club. No jeans or sports shoes.
|Member||$ 400.00 HKD|
|Non-Member||$ 470.00 HKD|
- Reservations in advance are required. Please consider your booking confirmed unless notified otherwise.
- Business Attire is required by the Hong Kong Club. No jeans or sports shoes.
- Cancellations must be made in writing 24 hours prior to the event. No shows will be charged.
- This event is closed to the media.
- The event will be cancelled if the No.8 Typhoon signal or the Black Rain Storm warning is in force.
- For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make cheques payable to: "The British Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong" & send it to Room 1201 Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong
The Shape of the Central London Residential Market in a Post-Brexit Era
Naomi Heaton, CEO, London Central Portfolio
Hugh Best, Investment Director, London Central Portfolio
Cashmaster Expansion, Senior Staff Appointment06 Feb 2018
50 days to go: The UK to showcase the best of British innovation in Hong Kong this March02 Feb 2018
Business executives applaud Hong Kong’s cross-border connectivity as a smart city, call for further development of technology and innovation, finds KPMG report30 Jan 2018