Construction Industry Group Objectives
The aim of the Committee is to represent and promote the collective interests of the Chamber in the Construction Industry.
· To liaise and assist where required with other Construction Industry related organisations;
· To respond to requests to participate in consultation conducted by government and other agencies;
· To represent the views of the Chamber on relevant issues;
· To actively seek information on initiatives and to share and encourage an exchange of views;
· To provide advice to the General Committee on matters involving the Construction Industry;
· To organise information Seminars, and events of interest to Chamber members;
To promote and strengthen business relationships between Chamber members.